Two major types of raw food diets exist: homemade and commercial.
Companies offer frozen and fresh versions of raw dog food diets. Commercial raw diets are often freeze dried.
Homemade raw diets include:
- Raw eggs
- Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and celery
- Apples or other fruit
- Some dairy, such as yogurt
- Muscle meat, still on the bone
- Bones, whole or ground
- Organ meat, such as liver and kidneys
- B.A.R.F. (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) or Bones And Raw Food
- PMR (Prey Model Raw).
- The B.A.R.F. diet consists of meat, bones, organs, vegetables, cottage cheese, and eggs with shells.
Why Feed Your Pet a Raw Dog Food Diet?
Many believe their pets need a diet closer to that of wild animals.
For example, if dogs didn’t eat grains in the wild, why feed dogs grains now?
Cooked Meat Contains Carcinogens
According to a study by The American Society for Nutritional Sciences, cooking meat makes the fat toxic and carcinogenic.
Scientists conducted the study, called Meat Consumption Patterns and Preparation, Genetic Variants of Metabolic Enzymes, and Their Association with Rectal Cancer in Men and Women, on humans.
Raw Meats Are Less Allergenic
According to a study in the Journal of Nutrition, cooked proteins can cause allergic reactions whereas raw proteins do not.
Oxford University Press published At War Within The Double-Edged Sword of Immunity, in 1995.
Benefits Of Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food
PET | TAO removes the obstacles standing between you and consistent, energetically balanced meals for your dog.
Benefits of freeze dried food therapy:
- Easiest form of food therapy available
- More time to spend with your pet
- Less time measuring and following crockpot recipes
- Lower vet bills
- Easy to convince your dog to eat
- Simple to mix with other foods
- Easy to put on top of other foods
- Nugget-size pieces work for all size dogs
- Easy to rehydrate
Some pets are already energetically balanced, some are not.
PET | TAO is divided into basic categories: Harmony formulas and Solution formulas.
Harmony formulas maintain your pet’s energetic balance.
Solution formulas help attain energetic balance in your pet’s body.
PET | TAO chooses all ingredients based on the energetics of Eastern food therapy – in other words, how the ingredients affect the body after consumption.
Simply: If your pet shows signs of too much heat in the body (Yang), balance your pet with a cooling (Yin) diet.
Chill TCVM cooling dog food helps dogs suffering from:
- Excess thirst
- Weight loss
- Dry eyes
- Easily overheated or anxious
The Harmony diet help with the maintenance of the body in an energetically balanced state.
It promotes holistic health, vitality, and well-being as well as all of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients needed by your pet.
Simply: If your pet shows signs of a cooling surplus, balance and feed a warming food.
Blaze TCVM warming dog food helps dogs suffering from:
- Cold body or paws
- Stomach discomfort after eating cold foods or liquids
- Sore joints
- Edema (fluid retention)
- Lack of energy
Help your pet live a long, healthy, and balanced life by choosing the right food!
Feed your pet a nutritious and balanced diet using TCVM Eastern Food Therapy.