A Little Known Way to Help with Dog Arthritis
And, dogs feel pain just like people do.
Simply stated, arthritis is inflammation in the joints.
Dogs often suffer arthritis along the spine and in the hips.
Early stages of arthritis show up as minor stiffness.
Does Your Dog Have Arthritis?
Dogs are very stoic and rarely display outward signs of pain.
In other words, by the time your dog starts vocalizing his pain, he might be in the end stages of long-term joint degeneration.
So, you need to look for subtle changes in your dog’s behavior.
Symptoms you might notice first are:
- Attitude change
- Caution climbing stairs
- Caution jumping up or down
- Playing less
- Sleeping more
- Weight gain.
Catch and treat arthritis early, so your dog will remain more comfortable and active as he/she ages.
Herbs for Dog Arthritis
Many holistic vets recommend herbs as a natural dog arthritis remedy.
Herbs are gentle and work with the body’s natural chemistry.
Your dog’s body recognizes herbs as food and accepts their benefits with few side effects.
Di Gu Pi San is a Chinese herbal blend of twelve different herbs.
Working together, the herbs address different issues inside your dog’s body providing relief.
Di Gu Pi San is a great choice for dogs suffering from:
- Chronic joint pain
- Degenerative joint disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Intervertebral disc disease
A Natural Dog Arthritis Remedy
With an herbal blend like Di Gu Pi San, you get synergistic benefits.
Meaning, each herb works on its own yet does even more when combined with the other herbs.
The powerful herbs blended in Di Gu Pi San are:
- Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit (Bu Gu Zhi) – soothes pain
- Ligulilobe Sage Root (Dan Shen) – improves circulation, soothes bruising
- Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui) – eases symptoms related to inflammation and fatigue
- Chinese Wolfberry Bark (Di Gu Pi) – antioxidant
- Angelica Pubescens Root (Duo Huo) – soothes joint pain and inflammation
- Eucommia Bark (Du Zhong) – slows arthritis progression, reduces inflammation, supports cartilage
- Drynaria rhizome (Gu Sui Bu) – promotes bone and sinew regeneration
- Phellodendron Bark (Huang Bai) – soothes swelling and pain in legs, knees, and feet
- Moutan (Mu Dan Pi) – promotes blood circulation and soothes swelling
- Gentian root (Qin Jiao) – relaxes tendons and muscles
- Rehmannia (Sheng Di Huang) – soothes joint pain and swelling
- Alisma (Ze Kie) – strengthens bones.
Herbs work best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Arthritis Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your dog an edge on easing dog arthritis pain.
- Learn more about dog arthritis.
- Try cooking for your dog or feeding a high-quality dog food. Home-cooked diets and wet food help keep your pet from gaining too much weight. In turn, less weight means less stress on your dog’s bones and joints. PET | TAO Chill and PET | TAO Blaze are top choices for arthritic dogs.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Provide joint support. PET | TAO Harmonize Joint is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to lubricate and restore your dog’s joints.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Kidney Treats. According to TCVM, Kidney controls the bones and joints and supports arthritic challenges in a “like treats like” manner.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog arthritis. Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.