Many natural dog cancer remedies are available today.
Most dog cancer natural treatments can be used alone or in combination with chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation.
The most skilled veterinarian will analyze your dog’s particular situation and offer you several different options and combinations of treatments, helping you choose the one you feel is best for your dog’s individual situation.
The Best Dog Cancer Natural Remedies
Here is a list of substances which serve as natural dog cancer treatments:
- Apocaps: cause apoptosis (normal cell death) that does not occur in cancer cells
- Artemisinin: causes apoptosis, can be rotated with Apocaps
- Coenzyme Q10: helps protect the heart when using chemo drugs
- Cordyceps: helps protect the liver and kidneys when using chemo drugs
- Eastern Herbals: TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) offers several individualized herbal formulas to build the immune system and treat various types of cancer.
- Enzymes: Digestive enzymes help digest food. This mimics a “wild diet” and helps all cancer patients in general.
- Fish Oil and/or Krill Oil: helps offset the effects of inflammation in your dog’s body.
- Ginger Root: helps alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- Multivitamin: this helps build the immune system of all dogs, and is especially necessary if you are feeding a home-cooked diet.
- Mushroom-derived polysaccharides: Help “turn on” and increase the activity of the body’s natural killer cells.
- Neoplasene: derived from Bloodroot. Destroys cancer cells while leaving healthy cells. Can be used with Apocaps.
- Pectin (Modified Citrus Pectin): Helps keep cancer cells from attaching to the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C IV: Slows and blocks tumor growth, boosts the immune system, can cause the death of cancer cells.
The Dog Cancer Diet
The Dog Cancer Diet is a full spectrum diet consisting of what dogs eat in their natural state in the wild.
This diet also includes several foods that can either lessen the effects of cancer on the body or actually help the body fight cancer.
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western medicine to soothe your dog and make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimal gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s health.
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often have Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may be due to chemotherapy, rather than the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: