As cats age, they often get lumps and bumps.
In veterinary medicine, these are called masses or tumors.
Not all tumors are cancerous, but some are.
Common causes of cat lumps and bumps are:
- Fatty tumors
- Mast cell tumors
- Sebaceous cysts
Only your veterinarian can diagnose exactly what type of tumor your cat has.
If your cat has cancer, your veterinarian can help you determine the best treatment options.
Western Cat Cancer Treatments
Many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
Consult your veterinarian to discuss the best cat cancer treatment for your pet.
Oral Neoplasene Cancer Treatment
The oral Neoplasene cancer treatment is an herbal veterinary medication made of bloodroot extract, halogens, and water.
Neoplasene is a derivative of bloodroot extract.
Generic bloodroot extract will not provide the same benefits as veterinary Neoplasene.
Neoplasene treats cancer by encouraging the death of diseased (cancer) cells.
It does not affect healthy cells.
Surgery is the most common treatment for most lumps, bumps, and tumors.
This option is used most commonly in the management of lymphomas.
Radiation is an option for tumors in areas of the body that are difficult to reach surgically.
Eastern Cat Cancer Treatments
Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for cat tumors.
Max’s Formula TCVM Herbal Remedy
The TCVM blend of eight different herbs helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Fatty tumors
- Skin masses on old or weak animals
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, tumors, nodules, and lumps are considered to be Blood stasis and stagnation.
Max’s Formula is recommended for small tumors or nodules, especially in older animals with a tendency toward Qi Deficiency.
The main treatment strategy is removing Blood stasis.
The formula works well with another herbal remedy called Stasis Breaker.
The formulas are often used together to treat neoplasia (formation or presence of new, abnormal tissue growth), nodules, and tumors.
Stasis Breaker TCVM Herbal Formula
The following Western diagnoses can benefit from treatment with Stasis Breaker:
- Internal abnormal masses
Stasis Breaker is a TCVM blend of six different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Stasis Breaker addresses the underlying causes of your cat’s illness or disease.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Stasis Breaker heals by:
- Breaking Blood stasis
- Softens the hardness of tumors
- Clears the enlargement
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Cat Cancer Challenges
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about cat cancer.
- Boost your caPET | TAO Complement Immune Supplement blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Many cats with cancer suffer an upset stomach as well. Ease your cat’s upset stomach naturally. PET | TAO Harmonize GI Supplement naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your cat’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. t needs for optimal gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your cat’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, cats suffering from cancer also suffer from Blood deficiency. Chemotherapy or cancer can contribute to Blood deficiency.
- See PET | TAO Blood Building Cat Food Recipe
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for cat cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: