Does your pet suffer from dog anxiety?
Does your pup cry every time you leave the house?
He paces and whines and chews the furniture while you’re gone.
Maybe he even has accidents.
Dogs may exhibit symptoms such as urinating in the house, drooling, panting, barking, pacing or destruction of household items.
Anxiety in pets is often brought on by separation, life changes such as moving homes, or loud noises like fireworks or thunder.
What are your options to relieve your pet’s anxiety?
Many pet owners find success with pheromonatherapy to treat their pup’s anxiety.
Medication and behavioral training are two more options.
Consult your veterinarian to ensure your pup isn’t experiencing underlying health issues.
Once your pet receives a clean bill of physical health, you can address emotional issues.
Dog Anxiety Symptoms
Anxious dogs exhibit the following symptoms:
- Tucked tail
- Self-licking and biting
- Escape behavior or hiding
- Withdrawal or reduced activity
- Trembling and nervousness
How a TCVM Vet Diagnoses Dog Anxiety
Your TCVM vet will look for different symptoms than a traditional vet.
For example, a TCVM vet will specifically check for:
- Thin, fast pulse
- Red, dry tongue
- Restlessness or nervousness
Veterinarians practicing Western medicine frequently turn to pharmaceuticals to treat dog anxiety.
Medications are effective in treating some forms of anxiety.
However, they sometimes cause serious side effects.
Alternative or Eastern veterinarians may recommend safer or gentler options.
How Does Focus Blood Protein Supplement Help Dog Anxiety?
WINPRO Focus contains a blend of animal blood proteins and other key ingredients to help reduce anxiety, improve mental calmness, and maintain mental alertness in dogs especially during times of noise, stress, travel, etc.
This product promotes attentiveness without making your dog drowsy.
- Reduces anxiety
- Helps promote mental calmness
- Promotes attentiveness without drowsiness
- Helps improve behavior and responsiveness
- Created especially for dogs
- Produced in the USA
- Only offers products backed by science and proven to work.
- WinPro makes products in the USA and sources all ingredients in the USA whenever possible.
- Ensures that products are all-natural, wholesome, and that your dog will love the taste.
- Keeps labels clean and never uses preservatives, artificial colors, fillers, or extenders.
- Stands behind products no matter what, where you bought them, or when.
- Always work to make products better.
How To Administer Focus Blood Protein Supplements
Dogs over 20 lbs = 2 chews per day, first thing in the morning
Dogs under 20 lbs = 1 chew per day, first thing in the morning
Dogs cannot overdose on WinPro. Winpro supplements can be safely used with other supplements or medications. Also, you can safely discontinue use of WinPro at any time.
Seeking an all-natural supplement to alleviate your pet’s anxiety?
Try a supplement with natural calming ingredients.
Focus Blood Protein Supplement are formulated with a complex blend of botanicals to support calming behavior in dogs.