Dogs with allergies are tough to treat!
The dog allergy game plan is relieving symptoms.
Trial and error may need to be employed if your first treatment doesn’t work.
Keep at it and you’ll achieve success.
The sooner you start avoiding the things that cause allergic reactions in your dog, the better your final outcome will be.
Natural therapies have a better chance of working if started early.
Your vet will want to talk about your method of flea prevention.
Flea prevention often doesn’t stop the “first bite,” because many flea preventatives kill when the flea bites the dog.
If the dog has flea allergies, it’s too late. The allergic reaction is already triggered.
How External Wind Herbal Formula Eases Dog Flea Allergies
- Fast and superficial pulse
- Hypersensitive skin
- Red or purple tongue
- Skin allergy due to Wind
- Skin itching and scratching.
External Wind herbal formula works by:
- Activating Blood
- Alleviating itching
- Clearing external wind
- Cooling Blood
Dog itching is a common problem.
- Itching or scratching
- Licking his/her feet
- Shaking his/her head from ear infections
- Getting repeat hotspots
- Licking his/her belly
- Drainage from the eyes (dog eye allergies)
- Continually sneezing.
Wind Toxin Herbal Formula
TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance. The underlying cause of any disease is some type of imbalance.
Wind Toxin addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Wind Toxin is a TCVM blend of 14 different herbs.
It alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
Wind Toxin helps dogs with the following diagnoses:
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin allergies
- Flea allergies
- Imbalances within the animal’s system.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Wind Toxin specifically for animals.
Wind Toxin works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Allergies
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help give your dog an edge on easing allergy challenges.
- Learn more about managing dog allergies.
- Switch to a Limited Ingredient Diet. PET | TAO Limited Ingredient Diet is naturally low in foods that stimulate an allergic response.
- Supplement with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend eases inflammatory response and ease allergy symptoms.
- Try digestive enzymes and probiotics. PET | TAO Harmonize GI boosts gut health and combats food allergens.
- Feed Freeze Dried Lung Treats. According to TCVM, Lung is on the same meridian as the skin. Therefore, lung treats help both breathing and skin allergies. Lung treats support lung and skin similar to a glandular supplement in a “like treats like” fashion.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for managing dog allergies Some good examples are: