What is a Natural Solution for Infertility in Dogs?
Infertility in dogs. It’s a real bummer.
You had everything planned just right. But, the puppies never happened.
Or maybe you lost some puppies. It’s a sad experience.
Just like people, some dogs suffer infertility.
If your dog is infertile we may be able to help.
First, let’s take a look at the facts about dog infertility.
Some Dog Breeds are Prone to Infertility
Infertility affects dogs of all ages but is most common in older dogs.
And, some breeds are more susceptible to infertility than others.
For example, dog breeds prone to thyroid issues have more fertility problems than other breeds.
Dog breeds most likely to suffer infertility are:
- Doberman Pinschers
- Golden Retrievers
- Great Danes
- Irish Setters
- Miniature Schnauzers
Likewise, conditions contributing to infertility are:
- Abnormal ovarian functions
- Brucella canis
- Canine herpesvirus
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Sub-clinical uterine infections
- Systemic protozoal infection
- Systemic viral infection.
That’s the bad news.
But, we have good news for you, too.
The good news is we have a gentle herbal treatment to help your infertile dog.
It’s a blend called Epimedium Formula.
Next, we’ll take a look at what Epimedium can do for your dog.
How Epimedium Formula Helps Prevent Infertility in Dogs
Epimedium Formula is a blend of 16 different herbs.
Epimedium Formula is a great natural infertility solution for both male and female dogs.
For example, in male dogs Epimedium Formula:
- Boosts stamina and performance
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases libido
- Boosts potency
- Supports sperm quality
- Supports higher sperm counts.
In addition, in female dogs Epimedium Formula:
- Boosts libido
- Promotes fertility
- Works on underlying causes of
- Silent estrus
- Ovary quiescence
- Irregular estrus
- Quiet heat.
- Supports fetus
- Reduces bleeding during pregnancy.
As you can see, Epimedium Formula helps your dog’s fertility on many levels.
The Herbs in Epimedium Formula
Of course, it takes several different herbs to support your dog on so many different ways.
The herbs in Epimedium Formula are:
- Peony (Bai Sho Yao) – reduces inflammation
- Psorlea Fruit (Bu Gu Zhi) – acts as an aphrodisiac
- Citrus Peel (Chen Pi) – rejuvenates and detoxifies
- Angelica (Dang Gui) – promotes circulation and reduces anxiety
- Codonipsis (Dang Shen) – boosts the immune system
- Goji Berry (Gou Qi Zi) – boosts energy and reduces anxiety
- Polygonum, aka Knotweed Root (He Shou Wu) – promotes fertility
- Astragalus (Huang Qi) – boosts immunity and reduces fatigue
- Ophiopogon (Mai Men Dong) – promotes circulation and tonifies the heart
- Rehmannia (Shu Di Huang) – tonifies blood and boosts energy
- Cynomorium, aka Desert Thumb (Su Yang) – boosts libido
- Cuscuta, aka Chinese dodder seeds (Tu Si Zi) – reproductive tonic and protects sperm cell membrane
- Dipsacus, aka Teasel Root (Xu Duan) – reduces bleeding during pregnancy and calms overactive fetus
- Scrophularia, aka Ningpo Nigwort Root (Xuan Shen) – detoxifies and reduces inflammation
- Actinolite (Yang Qi Shi ) – reduces premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea
- Epimedium, aka Horny Goat Weed (Yin Yang Huo) – boosts libido and performance.
More Thoughts on Infertility in Dogs
In addition to Epimedium Formula, your dog also needs a good nutritional foundation.
For instance, we recommend Eastern food therapy.
Eastern food therapy shows you the best foods for your dog’s energetic type.
In other words, when dogs eat energetically appropriate foods, they thrive.
In addition, your dog also needs plenty of water and appropriate exercise for overall good health.
To summarize, try combining Epimedium formula with good food, plenty of water and appropriate exercise.
Your dog will have a great foundation for fertility!