Will Herbal Remedies for Infertility Help My Dog?
Infertility in dogs. It’s a real bummer.
You had everything planned just right. But the puppies never happened.
Or maybe you lost some puppies. It’s a painful experience.
Just like people, some dogs suffer from infertility.
If your dog is infertile, herbal remedies help.
Herbal remedies for infertility work on the root causes of your dog’s biological imbalances.
And often, when the imbalances are taken care of, the infertility problems simply disappear.
First, let’s take a look at the facts about dog infertility.
Some Dog Breeds are Prone to Infertility
Infertility affects dogs of all ages but is most common in older dogs.
And some breeds are more susceptible to infertility than others.
For example, dog breeds prone to thyroid issues have more fertility problems than other breeds.
Dog breeds most likely to suffer infertility are:
- Doberman Pinschers
- Golden Retrievers
- Great Danes
- Irish Setters
- Miniature Schnauzers
Likewise, conditions contributing to infertility are:
- Abnormal ovarian functions
- Brucella canis
- Canine herpesvirus
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Sub-clinical uterine infections
- Systemic protozoal infection
- Systemic viral infection.
That’s the bad news.
But, we have good news for you, too.
The good news is we have a gentle herbal treatment to help your infertile dog.
It’s a blend called Epimedium Formula.
Next, we’ll take a look at what Epimedium can do for your dog.
Epimedium Formula: A Top Herbal Remedy for Infertility in Dogs
Epimedium Formula is a blend of 16 different herbs.
The herbs synergistically together to treat the root cause of your dog’s infertility problem.
Epimedium Formula is a great natural infertility solution for both male and female dogs.
For example, in male dogs Epimedium Formula:
- Boosts stamina and performance
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases libido
- Boosts potency
- Supports sperm quality
- Supports higher sperm counts.
In addition, in female dogs Epimedium Formula:
- Boosts libido
- Promotes fertility
- Works on underlying causes of
- Silent estrus
- Ovary quiescence
- Irregular estrus
- Quiet heat.
- Supports fetus
- Reduces bleeding during pregnancy.
As you can see, Epimedium Formula helps your dog’s fertility on many levels.
The Herbs in Epimedium Formula
The herbs in Epimedium Formula work on the root causes and imbalances causing your dog’s infertility.
Each herb in the formula has its own action, yet the herbs all work together to bring about balance.
Of course, it takes several different herbs to support your dog on so many different levels.
The herbs in Epimedium Formula are:
- Peony (Bai Sho Yao) – reduces inflammation
- Psorlea Fruit (Bu Gu Zhi) – acts as an aphrodisiac
- Citrus Peel (Chen Pi) – rejuvenates and detoxifies
- Angelica (Dang Gui) – promotes circulation and reduces anxiety
- Codonipsis (Dang Shen) – boosts the immune system
- Goji Berry (Gou Qi Zi) – boosts energy and reduces anxiety
- Polygonum, aka Knotweed Root (He Shou Wu) – promotes fertility
- Astragalus (Huang Qi) – boosts immunity and reduces fatigue
- Ophiopogon (Mai Men Dong) – promotes circulation and tonifies the heart
- Rehmannia (Shu Di Huang) – tonifies blood and boosts energy
- Cynomorium, aka Desert Thumb (Su Yang) – boosts libido
- Cuscuta, aka Chinese dodder seeds (Tu Si Zi) – reproductive tonic and protects the sperm cell membrane
- Dipsacus, aka Teasel Root (Xu Duan) – reduces bleeding during pregnancy and calms the overactive fetus
- Scrophularia, aka Ningpo Nigwort Root (Xuan Shen) – detoxifies and reduces inflammation
- Actinolite (Yang Qi Shi ) – reduces premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea
- Epimedium, aka Horny Goat Weed (Yin Yang Huo) – boosts libido and performance.
More Ways to Help Your Dog’s Infertility
In addition to Epimedium Formula, your dog also needs a good nutritional foundation.
For instance, we recommend Eastern food therapy.
Eastern food therapy shows you the best foods for your dog’s energetic body type.
In other words, when dogs eat energetically appropriate foods, they thrive.
In addition, your dog also needs plenty of water and appropriate exercise for overall good health.
To summarize, try combining Epimedium formula with good food, plenty of water, and appropriate exercise.
Your dog will have an excellent foundation for fertility!