Are you looking for natural dog itch relief? Three Seeds Combination just might be the answer.
For example, does your pup suffer from the following dog itching symptoms?
- Firstly, occasional agitation
- Secondly, itch and greasy coat
- Thirdly, asthma
- Fourthly, dermatitis
- Heat intolerance
- Occasional constipation
- Eye discharge
- Lastly, moist cough
If so, your pet may benefit from trying an herbal dog itch relief solution for itching and other symptoms.
Moreover, dog skin problems and allergies are one of the most common issues faced by pet owners, veterinarians, and dogs.
Itching symptoms and allergic conditions may be difficult to relieve.
Additional Itching Signs & Symptoms
More than just scratching, dog itching can look like:
- Hair loss
- Hot spots
- Scaly skin
Furthermore, these symptoms have many causes.
Approximately 160 different skin disorders affect dogs of every age, size, and breed.
Moreover, dog skin disorders stem from 6 basic causes:
- Food allergies: cause rashes, bumps, and pustules all over the skin.
- Seasonal allergies: congestion, draining eyes, skin rashes, and irritation are all expected.
- Flea allergies: one flea bite results in hot spots and hair loss all over its body.
- Ringworm: a fungal skin disease resulting in hair loss.
- Mange: a skin disease caused by parasitic mites primarily affecting young dogs.
Additionally, dog itching may come with other symptoms.
Other symptoms may include:
- First – eye, ear, facial redness, dryness, and itching
- Second – separation anxiety, timidity, fear aggression
- Third – nausea and indigestion
- Fourth – heat intolerance and increased thirst
- Fifth – weight loss coupled with normal bowel movements and increased appetite
Luckily, there are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help alleviate dog itching.
Kan Essentials Three Seeds Combination contains a variety of herbs and plants to help relieve your pets’ itching skin.
Herbs for All Natural Dog Itch Relief
Kan Essentials Three Seeds Combination has ingredients designed to naturally alleviate your pet’s symptoms.
Additionally, there are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help alleviate dog itching.
First, apricot seed alleviates allergic symptoms, such as coughing and wheezing.
Second, it aids digestion by moistening the intestines and unblocking the bowels.
Job’s Tears Seed
Job’s tears seed boasts numerous benefits.
First, it reduces inflammatory responses such as swelling, pus build-up, and congestion.
Moreover, it is often prescribed for eczema.
Ginger Cured Pinellia Rhizome
Ginger-cured pinellia rhizome is widely used for eliminating phlegm. Additionally, it treats cough and vomiting.
Talc calms, cools, and softens the skin. Furthermore, it prevents rashes and bumps and relieves the itch.
It cleanses the skin, protects against free radicals, and reduces wrinkles. Therefore, it has anti-inflammatory properties and relieves itching.
Japanese Helwingia Pith
The pitch of Japanese helwingia offers diuretic properties.
Chinese Cardamom Fruit
Chinese cardamom fruit may promote easy breathing in allergic pets with dog itching.
Veterinarians prescribe lophatherum herb for severe colds, flu, or upper respiratory tract infections. Additionally, it’s prescribed in pets with dog itching and other allergic or inflammatory symptoms.
In conclusion, are you seeking an all-natural remedy for dog itching?